Aurora Dental Group (Dentist) Sylvan Lake
OUR GOAL: Aurora Dental Group has been proudly serving Lacombe, Sylvan Lake, and surrounding areas in general dentistry for almost 10 years.
We have dedicated ourselves to caring for the oral health of your entire family by treating their unique dental needs. Our goal is to provide a relaxing and convenient patient experience for the whole family in a clean, comfortable environment.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT: In our Lacombe or Sylvan Lake dental lobby, you can enjoy television, read a magazine, or sip on one of our complimentary beverages. Plus, if you have kids, they can have fun in our play area. Each operatory is equipped with ceiling TVs, ample room for both parent and child, and digital technology for your appointment to be easy and enjoyable.
Our dentists and staff will take the time to answer any questions or concerns you have about your dental health. We want you and your family to be able to smile confidently.
Our Dental Services: Our general dentistry services include:
• dental exams
• emergency dentistry
• crowns and bridges
• teeth removal
• root canals
• wisdom teeth removal
• child dentistry and cosmetic dentistry
PLUS: patients looking for dentures can consult with our in-house Denturist.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Your dental appointment will first include a visit with our hygienist.
- After speaking with them, Digital x-rays will be taken before your teeth are checked. At Aurora Dental, we use technology to detect areas of tooth decay before it can be seen by the naked eye.
- Once your initial exam is done, the hygienist will measure your gums and decide which method of cleaning or periodontal (gum) therapy will be right for you.
- Following your cleaning, our dentist will meet you and review your records, examine your mouth and listen to any questions or concerns you may have.
Therefore at Aurora Dental, we make sure to allow plenty of time for both your hygienist and dentist to meet your needs, answer your questions and explain everything to your satisfaction. If additional treatment is necessary, we are more than happy to get the process started immediately. Because simple procedures can be performed following the initial appointment, this allows you to make fewer trips too while nipping potential problems in the bud. And if you need extensive dental work, we will explain what you should expect, go over financial considerations and schedule your next visit at the end of your cleaning.